I hear you turn on the tap in the bath
Hot streams of water run down your body
Tickle your groins
And escape between your legs
You walk out and drop your clothes in a heap
Dirty and sweaty
Dirty-
From the long night in a room, airless and loveless
Sweaty -
From the heat of my burning lust, while you slept; snoring
Hot streams of water run down your body
Tickle your groins
And escape between your legs
You walk out and drop your clothes in a heap
Dirty and sweaty
Dirty-
From the long night in a room, airless and loveless
Sweaty -
From the heat of my burning lust, while you slept; snoring
A half-filled coffee cup
Half empty
Half full
Put down impatiently
"I'm getting late for work"
You leave, closing the door behind you
A loud bang
A hard, unsympathetic slamming of the door
The silence shatterns
So do my dreams
I take out a fresh sheet of paper
White and virgin, like me
And dab my pen in ink
Black and beautiful, like you
I scribble on the paper, little nothings
Let the ink glide over its surface
And gush out in bursts of passion
Taking over the whiteness
And destroying its virgin blankness
As a hopeless romantic, I have always loved romances
The only magic in the real, cruel world
It fills me with hope,
Love, longing, and lust for life
The big romance
The small romance
The happy romance
The sad romance
And the most beautiful of them all
The ink and paper romance
Amazing. Ink and paper romance never felt so good before...
ReplyDeleteKanishk
i cant help but re-read it again and again....this is awesome....love it!!!!
ReplyDelete